THE RED GAMBIT SERIES

Author Colin Gee

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Will we see Pierce in action in Caissa?

Keith Lange

If so, will we see Chamberlains vs T-54s? Will we also see Hancocks and Panzer VIIs in action?

December 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
It would appear frivolous on the part of the author to introduce such things without giving them a run out in combat eh? :-)
--

December 15, 2016 at 3:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

Which model of Panzer VII will see action? I'm presuming the Schwerer Löwe version; however, the final version would have been armed with the same 88mm gun as the King Tiger. Or would your version be the first version? Or the redesigned one with the turrent of the first?

December 19, 2016 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
Panzer VII in g will be different to the version intended by history. I can say no more :-)
--

December 20, 2016 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk at December 20, 2016 at 3:18 AM

Panzer VII in g will be different to the version intended by history. I can say no more :-)

But I think it'll have the 105mm gun so as to give it more of a punch, especially against the Soviet T-54s and IS series.

December 20, 2016 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

Keith Lange at December 20, 2016 at 1:11 PM

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk at December 20, 2016 at 3:18 AM

But I think it'll have the 105mm gun so as to give it more of a punch, especially against the Soviet T-54s and IS series.

Will it be the original German design gun, or some other model?

December 20, 2016 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner
Advances in ammunition have occurred, which make the older weapons more potent, so tube availability and manufacturing capability will dictate.
--

December 22, 2016 at 3:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

go back to the top