THE RED GAMBIT SERIES

Author Colin Gee

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Robert Conroy

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment's pause in honour of Robert Conroy, an author who succumbed to cancer at the end of 2014. I have only just heard of his passing and, whilst I have not read his efforts, I was most certainly aware of his books and understand that he was a fair writer in the genre of alternate history. I have no doubt that some of you have read his works. May he rest in peace.

--

January 4, 2015 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk at January 4, 2015 at 4:16 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment's pause in honour of Robert Conroy, an author who succumbed to cancer at the end of 2014. I have only just heard of his passing and, whilst I have not read his efforts, I was most certainly aware of his books and understand that he was a fair writer in the genre of alternate history. I have no doubt that some of you have read his works. May he rest in peace.

He wrote, among other titles, Red Inferno 1945, the storyline of which is similar to RG. Maybe you should take a look at it sometime?

January 11, 2015 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gee_colin@yahoo.co.uk
Site Owner

I deliberately haven't, but I will do once I have finished writing the series. I dont want to take others ideas.

--

January 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bennie McRae

I read Red Inferno 1945 and it was pretty good, but short.

February 24, 2015 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

go back to the top